Thank you for your interest in the Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis. We understand and share your concern for your children. We hope that the following steps will help you in the admission process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at (314)429-7070 or by email to email@example.com.
The Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school.
Applicants for admission to The Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis should be of good moral character, be eligible to re-enroll in the school last attended and be free from learning and behavioral problems. Report cards and test scores must indicate the student's ability to meet the high standards expected of students at Christian Academy.
Step 1 - Application, Records, & Fees
Submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- A completed Enrollment Application (Parent Signature is needed) - Enrollment Application 2018-2019 Enrollment Application 2019-2020
- Original Birth Certificate (to be copied by office personnel)
- Social Security Card (to be copied by office personnel)
- Questionnaires must also be submitted with the application parent and student (grades 6-12 only) - Parent Questionnaire, Student Questionnaire
- A Letter of recommendation by a current teacher, principal, or guidance counselor
- Full School Transcript - Transcript Request Form
- Behavior Record
- Standardized Test Scores
- $200 registration/testing fee (non-refundable) to the school with each application. Per family, up to 3 children per family.
The following groups receive a priority status regarding enrollment: Siblings of current students, staff children, members of an area Church of Christ, children of CA alumni, and families enrolling more than one child.
Step 2 - Testing
- A testing date will be set up for each child.
- An essay will be included for students in grades 6 - 12.
- An interview will be set up for the student and/or parents with the Administrator. This generally takes place at the same time as the testing appointment.
After all of the above steps have been completed, a decision will be made by the Admissions Committee and notification will be sent through the mail. The decision will be made on past academic achievement, behavior record and an assessment of the potential for success in the Christian Academy's academic program.
Affording the Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis
2018-2019 School Year Tuition
You are invited to visit Christian Academy. An appointment for a personal tour can be scheduled by calling the Main Office at 314-429-7070. We will also mail an information packet if requested.